• Welcome to the scrotnig.com XenForo 2.0 demo.

Will Gary ever find a job or die unemployed?

Will Gary ever find a job or die unemployed?

• Yes, Gary will find a job, as long as he doesn't have to wash cars!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

It's Me

Senior Scrotter
I'll just post this to piss you both off.

I'm old enough to retire and draw my private pension at 55 years-old. Not 60 years-old. I turn 55 next year and draw my retirement pension. Plus I'll get a state pension as well on top of my private pension. What do you have Mark.B?

Here you go, you can even see that I do in this screenshot taken on Legal and General site where my pension is at and the date I draw it on. Dwell on that one Mark.B you clown. I have a good pension to draw in 12 months time, what do you have? Oh yeah, nothing at all because you're a tramp from Manchester living in slum areas in cheap rented houses all your life. Why don't you show me some proof of a pension (you don't have) and only work part time for internet brands and claim dole on the sly with it. I'll just post this once on your shithole, just to slap you down and make you see that I'm far better off money wise than you'll ever be Mark.B. Think on that one mate! Some of us have worked over 40 years and invested in a private pension early on when in our 20's. I don't need show you clowns fuck all, but I will do so this one time just prove that you all couldn't be more wrong about me. So carry on talking bullshit about me, but as you can now see that's all you have (just bullshit).

Poor Mark.B will still be scrapping a living working part time for internet brands this time next year, while some of us can retire at 55 years-old. That one is sure as hell going to eat away at you Mark.B. You have nothing mate, no pension, no house to call your own, no kids (family to speak off), you have nothing to your name tramp. While some of us do have all that... you Mark.B are the last person anyone should be jelous off, because you have fuck all. This is why you're such a nasty bitter person because of your own little sad life you live in.

Bye, bye.... tramp.

image-one.JPG

Last edited:

Ruby

Cult Leader

I'm old enough to retire and draw my private pension at 55 years-old. Not 60 years-old. I turn 55 next year and draw my retirement pension. Plus I'll get a state pension as well on top of my private pension. What do you have Mark.B?

Here you go, you can even see that I do in this screenshot taken on Legal and General site where my pension is at and the date I draw it on. Dwell on that one Mark.B you clown. I have a good pension to draw in 12 months time, what do you have? Oh yeah, nothing at all because you're a tramp from Manchester living in slum areas in cheap rented houses all your life. Why don't you show me some proof of a pension (you don't have) and only work part time for internet brands and claim dole on the sly with it. I'll just post this once on your shithole, just to slap you down and make you see that I'm far better off money wise than you'll ever be Mark.B. Think on that one mate! Some of us have worked over 40 years and invested in a private pension early on when in our 20's. I don't need show you clowns fuck all, but I will do so this one time just prove that you all couldn't be more wrong about me. So carry on talking bullshit about me, but as you can now see that's all you have (just bullshit).

Poor Mark.B will still be scrapping a living working part time for internet brands this time next year, while some of us can retire at 55 years-old. That one is sure as hell going to eat away at you Mark.B. You have nothing mate, no pension, no house to call your own, no kids (family to speak off), you have nothing to your name tramp. While some of us do have all that... you Mark.B are the last person anyone should be jelous off, because you have fuck all. This is why you're such a nasty bitter person because of your own little sad life you live in.

Bye, bye.... tramp.

View attachment 334
2A79358C-7953-40EC-A963-DF70EDF9CA02.gif

Sandyman

Senior Scrotter
Gary, I'm sure you have a login and public pension, the part you forgot was the $3.87 that you'll get out of it per month. Remember dude, you haven't had a real full time job in OVER 10 years, probably closer to 15 years.

I can login to my social security site too and show you that it will pay me a certain dollar amount when I retire at a certain age, so what?

And what about your "looking for a job" over the summer, and how excited you were, then you showed up to work and were pissed because you had a female boss and you quite. I'm not making this up, this is stupid shit you posted (and then deleted) but it is all captured on bash site.

Scrotnig

Admin Scrotter
I have several private pensions, at least one of them was through a company I only worked for for a year. I could log in to it and provide a similar screenshot with the amounts obscured, the amounts would be about £231.

Ruby

Cult Leader
I think dumb ass fails to realize that even when people can retire they choose not to because they want something to do during the day.

Paul

Senior Scrotter
The screen shot Gary posted proves absolutely nothing. Don't you have to put money into a pension to get some out? There's no way that lazy SOB put enough money into a pension in the short time he actually worked to support himself for the rest of his life. Gary is on the dole now and he will still be receiving more than he put in when his pension starts. I had my first job when I was 13 years-old, I'll be 50 this month and I've never taken a dime from the government (other tax payers). It's a pity that other people like myself put money into Social Security, pension, etc. and much of it goes to fuckwits like Gary.

Sandyman

Senior Scrotter

Bye, bye.... tramp.

View attachment 334
@Gary / @It's Me why you wipe your forum?

I bet you wipe your forum more than you wipe your ass!