• Welcome to the scrotnig.com XenForo 2.0 demo.

When will Gary open his site again?

When will Gary (dumdum) open his site back up?

• Friday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday

• Sunday

• Never, the lazy slob found a job and he doesn't have time for forums! Yea right.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scrotnig

Admin Scrotter
@It's Me Gary, if you're really never opening your forum board back up again online for using, then tell NameCheap to cancel your hosting and domain immediately. Quit being such a huge twat.
The problem is, Gary thinks he's being clever and edgy by diverting his site to other people's (usually mine).
In truth everyone just points and laughs at him.

He only does this because someone else (possibly tool?) once redirected their site to his to annoy him, and it absolutely DID annoy him since he didn't stop banging on about it for ages. Gary thinks other people get similarly annoyed, but everyone just laughs at him.

Paul

Senior Scrotter
That was Adam Howard and he was trying to do Gary a favor by sending him extra traffic. Gary repaid the favor by banning Adam. I think Gary got pissed because his shitty hosting couldn’t handle the traffic.

Scrotnig

Admin Scrotter
That was Adam Howard and he was trying to do Gary a favor by sending him extra traffic. Gary repaid the favor by banning Adam. I think Gary got pissed because his shitty hosting couldn’t handle the traffic.
I remember it got him proper raging for absolutely ages.