Round avatars FTW

Scrotnig

Admin Scrotter
Some other subtle tweaks were needed to get round ones to work. Wonder if anyone can spot them.
Also mucked about with the category bar colours as well.

See, never used XenForo before, let alone XF2, and here I am, two hours later, styling it like a pro already, WHO DA MAN?

Sorry. I'm NEVER saying that again.

Ruby

Cult Leader
Some other subtle tweaks were needed to get round ones to work. Wonder if anyone can spot them.

See, never used XenForo before, let alone XF2, and here I am, two hours later, styling it like a pro already, WHO DA MAN?

Promise?

Sandyman

Senior Scrotter

Can we get a prosilver theme? I really like how phpbb looks and can't visit here unless it feels/looks like phpbb.

Scrotnig

Admin Scrotter
Can we get a prosilver theme? I really like how phpbb looks and can't visit here unless it feels/looks like phpbb.
I've been looking for one. I also need a suberb customised shoutbox (with copyright illegally removed and replaced with my own name to make it look like I wrote it). Does anyone know where I might find one of those?