Masking shoutbox messages

Scrotnig

Admin Scrotter
On this site, I mask shoutbox messages for non-members. That makes sense, as I have around half a dozen members here.

On Dave’s site, he masks shoutbox messages for non-members. That makes sense, as Dave has around a dozen members there.

On Gary’s site, he masks shoutbox messages for non-members. That makes absolutely no sense, as Gary has NO members whatsoever, so who is ever going to read them?

Sandyman

Senior Scrotter
Gary still has Paul, remember when Paul deleted his own account because Gary accused him of being me?

That's why Gary went back to phpbb because Paul still has an account there, however he doesn't use it.

So essentially you are correct, Gary has zero active users but he still hides chat. I think he does it so Vader can't read his messages! Lol

And Gary said he was working, I still lol each time he writes that. I wonder if he believes he has a job and goes to work daily? Delusional for sure.

Taking a taxi to KFC for 2 for 1 zingers isn't work Gary!

Sandyman

Senior Scrotter
I think I am going to gift Slow Gary an unused XF and IPS license, then he can run 4 sites, and have 400% more sites then users, should I?

Maybe not, he'll sell them off and buy fags and zingers.

Sandyman

Senior Scrotter
He rage wiped/shut it down already, that didn't last long.

Supergirl streaming, a few fags, some sleep, and at it again tomorrow - the life of Slow Gary.

Scrotnig

Admin Scrotter
I lose track of what site Gary is running.

This morning (or it might have been yesterday) it was WBB and the phpBB site was dead.
Later the WBB site was dead and the phpBB site was running
Now it's gone back the other way round.

Sandyman

Senior Scrotter
And Slow Gary uses perm 301's, so it doesn't auto redirect you when he flip flops between his sites, the regular user won't know how to fix that. Poor Slow Gary, all the changes and he's losing visitors, oh wait, he doesn't have any.

Scrotnig

Admin Scrotter
And Slow Gary uses perm 301's, so it doesn't auto redirect you when he flip flops between his sites, the regular user won't know how to fix that. Poor Slow Gary, all the changes and he's losing visitors, oh wait, he doesn't have any.
He's been warned so many times about the 301 thing.

When he does a proper sulk, he sets a 301 to one of my sites or Dave's. Then when he reopens a few days later nobody can get to his site. Not that anyone tries anyway.